Monday, November 5, 2012

Goodbye Primer, Hello Paint!

Pictures! We are about 95% done with priming. We've left a few areas that are now "low priority" to finish last. Mainly the mudroom, "garage", and 3rd bathroom. We figured that they would be easy area to finish after we move in so we are kind of ignoring them for now.


Does anyone else see the heart in this photo?











Before: It's definitely not my style.


After: (In progress) The kitchen has come so far from it's dull brown!



I never thought I'd be so happy to paint! I finally got to put a color on the bedroom walls last night. I'm amazed at how much the house has changed. What started out as me thinking "I could never live here..." has turned into "Hey, are house it going to look pretty good." It's amazing what a lot of paint and a lot of TLC can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment