Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Photo update... Long overdue


 After beating my head against the wall on what color to do our bathroom in I finally gave it over the Brad to decide. He went quite a bit darker than I would have gone, but it's all painted now and I absolutely love the color.



 Prepping the floors to make sure there weren't any screws or large bumps to cause problems.




           
 My beautiful cabinet doors. One more coat of paint and they're ready to put back on the cabinets, which shiny new hardware of course.

 Our first plank down! It was a very intense moment for us.





















 The rest is pretty self explanatory. Floors, floors, and more floors. Hopefully by the end of this weekend I'll have some pictures of what it looks like stained. Here's keeping our fingers crossed.

1 comment:

  1. any updates a year later on how the floors are holding up??? really considering doing this to our new home. so tired of the cheap laminate!

    ReplyDelete