Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Promises, Promises

I really am going to get some photos up here. Honest. If I wasn't so busy trying to finish our house, take care of the dogs and chicks, keep up on things at our current house... you get the point. We're busy. But this week... I'll have something for you this week. Maybe.

But here's the quick update. Kitchen sink, Fridge, dishwasher, and range are all in and functional. Brad is working on the dryer as we've run into a little snag with the placement of the dryer vent. We have the hardware on the kitchen cabinets and need to put the doors up. Trim is 90% done... It's almost a house.

Why do the end parts always take the longest? I'm really crossing my fingers that we'll still be able to move this weekend. Maybe Sunday, most likely we are going to get pushed to next weekend, which is a real bummer. I guess we'll just have to wait and see how far we get. I can always start moving non-essential items next week and get them put away during the weekdays and worry about all or our everyday "stuff" next weekend.

And the coop... that's the next thing on the list. Just found some windows on Craiglist. Pretty excited about them. Also, slightly addicted to Craigslist materials. Trying to hunt down a cool door at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment