Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Furniture that Won't Break the Bank

We have a bit of a dilemma. I don't think our current sofa will fit in the room we are planning as using as the main living area. We also don't want to drop $1,500 on a new couch at the moment. So I've been scouring the internet for ideas. This is what I've got so far...

This is the KARLSTAD loveseat and chase in Isunda Gray from IKEA. It's $978 and we would probably want a chair as well. I like the color a lot. We're hoping to go with lighter colored furniture to contrast the floors.


This is the Oregon Chaise Sectional from Dania, priced at $799. Again we'd probably need a chair to go along with it.


This one is probably more of a pipe dream. Also from Dania, this is there Wellington 2 Piece sectional. I love the look of it but it's $1,299 and probably wouldn't fit anyway.


Another one that is on the pricier side is this sofa from LA Furniture. It's $1,195.

If you know of any place that sells more modern style furniture at decent prices let me know. We could always get a cheap couch from one of the discount places around here, but I really want to have something that fits our style.



No comments:

Post a Comment