Thursday, April 4, 2013

Future Fancy

My dear Lydia and I are having a "coop off". Now I'm sure you're asking yourself, what is a coop off? Honestly, I'm not completely sure. Basically we're trying to make the most amazing space for our ladies that you've ever seen. While hunting the webs for ideas I stumbled upon this...


It might be the most amazing thing I've ever seen. Now this my friends is a COOP! The author of the Fancy Farmgirl blog is Tiffany and it's a good thing she lives across the country from me because I'm pretty sure she'd slap me with a restraining order, and that would be embarrassing. I think we may have been friends in a former life. Her blog is pretty amazing though and she is basically living the life that I dream of. Aside from the being super crafty part, cause I'm really not. But c'mon, the farm, the chickens, Churro the Burro!!! I'll get there. I'm just a little behind.

In the meantime, I'm off to put a second coat of paint on my countertops...

No comments:

Post a Comment