Friday, October 19, 2012

One Step Closer...

Just a quick update...

We are so close to painting! The carpet and padding are all out. The floors are now nail and staple free and I have the blisters to prove it. We've pulled all the cabinet doors off and gotten the handles removed. I've got a couple of paint samples on the wall to see which color we are going to choose. Just the small patches of primer that we have up give me faith that the walls will look sooooo much better. I think I'll do a happy dance when all the floral print is gone.







We decided to replace the beautiful chair rail in our bedrooms and the one entry room with normal squared off chair rail. It'll be a little bit more expensive, but I think we will like it a lot better. Tonight we'll be prepping and measuring for that. Hopefully by the end of the weekend the walls will be ready for primer and the cabinets, doors and trim will be prepped as well. If you fell like sanding something give me a shout. We've got plenty to go around.








No comments:

Post a Comment